Backpacking Tent 1 lb. 11 oz.
6’ tall 5 man (Yes!)
That’s right! These are
serious tents at as light a weight as we could
make them. Solid 185T polyester!
Backpacking Tents. Light!
And yet great for short trips, too.
* Single-wall design boasts low weight, while
its single center pole architecture creates a
stable and tight structure
* As a backpacking style tent, full vestibule
space is built in.
* The fabric is ideal for single-wall tents, not
water repellent but water proof coated polyester, 185T.
* Only one tent pole, light and
compact, and also lessening the need to carry
weight by having the options of mounting using
cord or a pole found at site or a hiking pole
with extender (furnished). A small rear
support is also furnished, but a stick can be
found on site.
* Tensioned fabric makes the tent quiet in heavy
* Doors use hook and loop, lessening weight and
allowing outside viewing and quick exit.
* Doors can stay open in the rain without
saturating the tent.
* Stuffsack slightly oversized for ease of
stuffing. Compression instructions included.
* Comes with stakes, stake bag, guylines, stuff
sack, instruction/care card/information sheet
* All seams factory sealed
* Average minimum weight
specification is based on tent only
Sleeping capacity: 5 (see chart)
Average minimum weight: 1 lbs. 11 oz.
Weight with stuffsack: 1 lbs. 11.7 oz.
Weight of stakes and stuffsack: 3.2 oz.
Weight of poles: 10.7 oz.
Floor dimensions: 137 x 112 inches
Floor area: 70 + square feet
Height: 6 feet
Vestibule area: included
Floor fabric: none; requires groundcloth
Pole material: Aluminum
Pole: Four section pole, plus rear tensioning
Packed size: 4.75 x 9 inches
Fire resistant to CAPI-84
Guarantee – ten day return for any reason.
One year guarantee for manufacturing flaws.
Obviously excludes abuse or fire (sparks) or a
tree fall or other acts of God.
Correct length - 137"